Check out my tumblr for more recent-old drawings.
Information before commissioning:
- I will not draw NSFW, inappropriate themes, or anything I find disturbing.
- I will only draw Official Pokemon, including their various forms and Mega Evolutions.
- Payments only made through Paypal, all in USD.
- Prices below cover the Paypal fee; the client should never pay the PP fee anyway.
- It will usually take me 3+ days to finish a commission, so no urgent orders please.
- I am using Photoshop Elements 7, very old and outdated, but the results are decent.
- My tablet is a Wacom Graphire4 CTE-440; it is almost 10 years old, so commission me if you are okay with lines of various weight (I work with large images; sizing them down makes the lines less noticeable).
Pokemon Battle Cuts
Set of three: $18 USD
- Starter party, evolution chain, legendary trios, or what have you!
Set of six: (CLOSED)
- Your whole Pokemon team doing their game faces! Or two evolution chains, or three!
Set of nine: (CLOSED)
- Regional starters and their evolution chains, a trio of evolution chains, or all the Eeveelutions, plus the Eevee!
Place your orders here:
- When paying artists for digital art, always select Pay for goods or services.
- Please select No shipping address needed/ No address needed.
- In the "Add a note" section, please do not include words such as "commission," "drawing," "deviantart," or anything related; "from (username)" will do.
- Upon ordering, I will begin the initial sketches and send drafts to the client.
- When the client is satisfied with the design, I will ask for a downpayment - usually 50% of the total cost.
- AFTER the client sends the downpayment, I will begin working on the commission.
- I will be sending progress reports until I finish the commission.
- The client will receive a low-resolution image of the final draft, and must pay the remaining 50% in order to receive the full-resolution art (including the .psd file and other file types they request, if possible).
Thank you! These commissions will be extra opportunities for me to grow as an artist! And to buy a new pen tablet!